Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I love

  • I love praying and singing with Corban at naptime and bedtime.
  • I love the way Josh cuddles his Eekie (a big stuffed mouse) when I put him in his bed.
  • I love how excited Josh gets when Danny comes home from work.  Yesterday, Josh heard Danny close his truck door, and he started yelling "Dada, dada, before he even got in the house."  I truly love his love for Daddy!
  • I love Corban's creativity and imagination.  I love her stories.
  • I love my sweet girl's precious personality - always full of a little spunk and lots of joy (living up to her middle name).
  • I love Josh's obsessions with motorcycles and bikes.  He knows the sound of a motorcycle and starts looking around when he hears one.
  • I love reading books with Corban.
  • I love sleeping.
  • I love a clean house (though that is rarely the case).
  • I love it when the dishes are clean and not piled in the sink like they are right now.
  • I love hanging out with  my husband in the evenings.
  • I love the quietness that comes with naptime.
  • I love seeing my children swim during their lessons.
  • I love being in Tucson.
  • I love not having to work fulltime.
  • I love being a real estate agent and helping others.
  • I love being married to Danny.
  • I love being a mommy.
  • I love the idea of owning a CRV.
  • I love my Friday night Bible study.
  • I love getting phone calls from friends.
  • I love reaching out to people in need.
  • I love that Danny and I are working on being 100% debt free - including no mortgage but owning a house.
  • I love the newness that comes with each day.
  • I love my Lord.
  • I love that I am forgiven.
  • I love that I have been married for 7 years to my best friend.
  • I love spending time with my children.
  • I love Dr. Pepper but really need to stop drinking it.
  • I love the support and love my husband gives me.
  • I love that my husband loves me even when I'm a little crazy.
  • I love taking naps.
  • I love wearing pajama pants most of the time.
  • I love the idea of being organized (meaning my house is very disorganized but I would love to actually be organized).

No comments:

Post a Comment