Nobody calls me Jenny except my parents. I think my husband has called me Jenny a few times. Why Jenny for my url address, you might ask. Because everything else was taken.
I'm supposed to be balancing the checkbook, but I've decided to start a blog instead. Why? Because I'm procrastinating. Because I love to journal but hate the physical act of writing by hand. Because I like to share about my life. Because I like people to know my story and know that I am real. Because sometimes writing is great therapy for when life is hard.
I've never had a blog. And as of yet, I have no followers :) It's just me and the computer.
I have a strong passion to reach out to other moms - to befriend them, to love them, to share my story with them, to listen to them, to pray for them, to encourage them. I love being a mom. It is by far my favorite job that I've ever had. I love hanging out with my children. I love taking care of them. I love spending time with them.
Well, I have lots to say but I really should get to bed... I guess I'll pay the bills tomorrow.
Oh yippee...I get to be your first follower! You have the same blog background as me...great minds think alike...or at least choose the same template. :)
ReplyDelete